Now Accepting ExpoEDU Speaker Proposals for 2023
The Nebraska Ag Expo is pleased to announce that we are now accepting presentation proposals for the 2023 ExpoEDU speaker series. Prospective speakers are encouraged to submit detailed proposals including speaker contact info, bio, photo(s), presentation title, and presentation description. Submissions are due by August 15, 2023. Each presentation is $195 if your proposal is selected.
About the Nebraska Ag Expo and ExpoEDU Stage
As the second largest indoor ag show in the country, the Nebraska Ag Expo attracts more than 10,000 attendees and 760 exhibitors each year. Held in December, it appeals to producers and exhibitors alike, with growers and ranchers taking advantage of year-end buying specials and exhibitors looking to sell. The Nebraska Ag Expo is December 5-7, 2023 at the Lancaster Event Center in Lincoln.
The ExpoEDU stage was built in 2022 to allow attendees to dive deeper into their specific topics of interest. The ExpoEDU stage is located in Pavilion 3 of the Lancaster Event Center, and the speaker sessions are included with attendees’ admission to the Nebraska Ag Expo. Presentations are also recorded and shared with the public on YouTube and social media after the Nebraska Ag Expo.
“The larger-than-life ExpoEDU stage area brings the presentations out of the closed-door seminar rooms and out in the open where folks eating lunch can listen to ag experts talk about everything from autonomous equipment, robotics, soil health, organic farming, precision ranching, climate, and the carbon market,” said Marketing Director Cindy Feldman. “There is seating for 57 people under the arches, but four monitors surround the stage area and allow more folks in the peripheral area to listen and engage also.”
- Presentations and panels focused on audience engagement and participation are strongly encouraged.
- Presentations should be based on facts, popular ag topics, trends, lessons learned, experiences, and leading practices.
- Presentations should be 30-45 minutes in total duration. Presentations begin at the top of each hour between 10am-2pm.
- Sales pitches will not be accepted. If you are interested in applying for an exhibitor booth, please click here.
- All speakers receive a complimentary ticket to the Nebraska Ag Expo. The Nebraska Ag Expo is unable to provide any other form of compensation or reimbursement for expenses.
- To read through a list of past ExpoEDU presentation topics, please click here.